"My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure." ~ Milton Garland

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wed. PM Writing

I did it! I managed to have company for three days, have them leave in a whirlwind at 2pm and GET FOUR ROOMS deep cleaned!

The key help for me was that Len was away and the statement "5-Star Hotel." It worked!

1) It feels SO good to know that I can catch up with the class.

2) It was very interesting (and exciting) that the "simplifying" portion was already VERY done because of the continuous decluttering I've been doing. That really made getting it done tonight possible.

3) The only thing I would say I "need" is a paint job in the bath and new flooring. The first MAY happen this year, the second not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment