"My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure." ~ Milton Garland

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thurs. AM Writing

First full day after chaos. I'm still buzzing on last night's accomplishment! I'm a little less enthusiastic about the physical labor because these are harder rooms, but I KNOW I will be thrilled when I'm done.

1) The ENTIRE first floor (living space) will be completed, except the laundry room. Woo Hoo!

2) It's so much easier to have energy now that six other people are not creating messes. I need to be grateful about the "only child" issue in this area because it is WAY easier.

3) It's 9:00 and I'm READY to get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment