"My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure." ~ Milton Garland

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sat. AM Writing

The final day of the spring cleaning. I KNOW I can finish it today. I'm VERY tired, however. I'm still having to maintain the swamp (yuk), but I'm hoping the fact that we've got more sun today will some how slow down (stop?) the rising waters. I'm also going to try to catch up on laundry AND set up my Daily Diary.

1) Very tired but it's nice to know that I'm on the final section.

2) I'm very excited about the fact that we're not doing 10 weeks on cleaning and organizing (read spring cleaning), but got that out of the way in the first week.

3) I'm thrilled to have a dryer again!

No comments:

Post a Comment