"My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure." ~ Milton Garland

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fri. AM Writing

This extreme cleaning sport is kicking my butt. My entire body down to my skeleton is aching and sore. Doing the wet vaccing of the basement probably did most of that, though.

The good news is that I'm NOT spring cleaning the basement considering all the flooding situation.

1) I'm on track for finishing the first floor since I'm not doing the basement (though I'm not happy about it).

2) Despite the flooding, the rest of the house feels SO good.

3) My dryer works again and I will be doing mega laundry amounts. That means I can clean the "extras" from my deep cleaning.

4) It's SUNNY today!

No comments:

Post a Comment