Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- 1 teaspoon borax
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 30 drops essential oil blend (see below)
- Boil the water. Pour it into a large glass measuring cup or pitcher with a spout.
- Add the borax and stir until dissolved.
- Add the vinegar.
- Let cool, then pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Drop in the essential oils.
Essential Oil Blends for Cleaning RecipesHere's a few suggestions for mood-lifting, stress-reducing, germ-killing essential oil blends for your homemade household cleaners.
Lavender 'n Lemon
15 drops each lavender and lemon essential oils. Mint Refresher
10 drops each eucalyptus, peppermint and orange essential oils. Spice Splash
10 drops each clove, lavender and orange essential oils. Citrus Sparkle
10 drops each lemon, lemongrass and tea tree essential oils.